– London-based Odyssey Airlines plans to use crowdfunding to raise money for the new carrier, which will fly all-business class configured Bombardier CS100s between London and New York. Yeah, good luck with that.
– TAM will remove its schmancy first class cabins from is 77W aircraft beginning November 1st on flights to the US, Mexico, and Europe. On a plus note, that means there will be more business class seats installed.
– Air India will finally join Star Alliance in July. We’ll all believe that when it happens.
– United’s Newark-based pilots union is calling for the ouster of CEO Jeff Smisek.
– Anyone booking a 7-day cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway or Getaway by May 11th will receive a free 3 or 4 day Bahamas cruise for a future trip.