– JetBlue will launch service from Albany, NY, to Orlando and Ft Lauderdale sometime in 2015, a move that I’m sure was made to keep NY lawmakers off their backs elsewhere.
– This Hebrew-language article suggests that American Airlines will launch flights between Miami and Tel Aviv in 2015.
– Air Canada has suspended service to Caracas, Venezuela, because of ongoing civil unrest in the country.
– Virgin America will end Nerd Bird service between San Jose (CA) and LAX.
– Delta continues to grow its presence at LAX, adding new flights to Austin, Boise, and San Salvador.