2) There are actually electrical plugs in here???
3) Cappuccino maker? Sweet!
4) No shortbread? Not sweet.
5) The Malaysia Airlines plane turned around and kept flying for 5 hours?????
6) Let’s look at the board and see where else in the world I would go today if I weren’t going home…OK, Fargo.
7) Damn, that torta at Frontera is really, really good – like, actual good, not airport good.
8) How could I franchise that?
9) How much money do I even have? I know Susan keeps asking me that. I should probably know the answer. Especially if I’m going to quit my job and open a sandwich place.
10) Yogurt-covered raisins.
11) If I were a vegetable, which vegetable would I be? Maybe celery.
12) Mental note: I need to shill for credit cards more on the blog.
14) I should wipe that drool off the desk.
15) Wait – that plane DIDN’T turn around and keep flying? How long was I asleep for? At this point, shouldn’t CNN just be saying, “We will stop talking about this story until we have a clue what is going on.”
16) I wonder what that guy is working on on his computer.
17) THE HAWAIIAN AIRLINES VISA – 35,000 MILES AFTER $1,000 SPEND. LINK HERE!!!!!
18) Walk around
19) I’ve run out of stuff to read on the Internet.
20) Whenever there’s a terrible weather situation delaying flights, there’s always one lonely flight that doesn’t suffer the delays. Every flight to the NY area was either canceled or on a 3-hour delay. Except the 1pm to LaGuardia – left on time. Weird.
21) Hm, when I land in Europe at 7am, there’s always a gregarious group of people at the bar, drinking. I never see that in the US.
22) Why do people complain about kids in Clubs when the only child in here is silent watching a movie, while every adult is on a conference call?
22 Thoughts While Waiting Out a Delay at the O’Hare Terminal B United Club