Everyone has beaten me to it, but I thought I’d mention it too:
There is an offer for a 100,000 mile bonus with the Citi Executive Credit Card. Here’s the deal:
- It’s $450 for the year, not waived.
- You need to spend $10,000 in 3 months to earn the bonus.
- If you have other Citi AA cards, you CAN still get this.
- However, you cannot get this deal if you have applied for any Citi card in the last 8 days, or 2 in the last 65 days (that’s true of any Citi card).
- You’ll get a $200 credit after you’ve spent $200 on the card.
- Admirals Club membership.
So it’s basically going to cost you $250 for the card. Plus if you use a cashback card normally you’ll be forgoing another $200 in cash back. Or you’ll have to purchase $10k worth of Vanilla Reloads, which will cost you $79. So this card really “costs” between $340 and $450, which is a good deal for 100,000 miles, but not necessarily a slam dunk, especially if you have trouble finding VRs to purchase.