– United announced that it has completed upgrading the interiors on all 15 of its 757-200 PS Service planes. Out goes First Class, in comes lie-flat seating in BusinessFirst.
– Beginning next October, Delta will launch service from Dallas Love to Detroit (3x daily), LaGuardia (5X daily), LA (5X daily), and Minneapolis (3X daily). That’s cute – remember when Delta had a little hub at DFW? Me neither.
– American Airlines is changing its Recife, Salvador, and Brasilia routes in Brazil to be red-eyes in both directions.
– A passenger on a United Express flight from Lafayette, LA, to Houston fell sleep on the plane and awoke to find that everyone was gone and the plane had been locked. Guy can sleep.
– Want another option to get to Tokyo Haneda on Star Alliance? ANA launches its first Canadian route with daily 767-300 service between Vancouver and Haneda.