– Your trip to Ireland just got $4 cheaper: they’re eliminating their departure tax.
– Enterprise is now renting Harley Davidson motorcycles at their Las Vegas location on Flamingo Road.
– Don’t you hate it when you fly an Alaska Airlines Q400 in the middle of winter to Fairbanks and they make you disembark on the freezing tarmac? Me neither. But apparently that’s an issue, because they’ve built a jetbridge so travelers coming off the prop planes can disembark directly into the terminal beginning in March.
– American Airlines is launching nonstop daily 777-300ER service between Dallas & Hong Kong and Dallas & Shanghai beginning next summer.
– Someone put a not-very-nice message on a guy’s luggage using luggage tags.
– Norwegian will launch nonstop London-Gatwick (Gatwick??) – Ft. Lauderdale, JFK and LAX service beginning next summer. (Gatwick?). Fares start at $239 each way (tax included!). Absurdly good for summer months.
– Allegiant will introduce twice weekly nonstops from Cincinnati (king of the expensive airports) to Orlando/Sanford and Punta Gorda.
– American Airlines cancels JFK – Tokyo Haneda with the last flight there on November 29th.