Putting aside my fears for a moment that this will just become another Dans Deals, I thought I’d mix it up a bit and share a few deals that are a both travel and retail-focused. It’s a holiday, and more power to the bloggers who are out there 9 days a week writing, but I’m going to take today off. So with that, here are a few deals that you may or may not be interested in.
– Hotels.com is offering 13% off hotels for stays thru October 4th when you enter code SUMMER13 at checkout. The offer expires TODAY, July 4th. If you miss that offer, starting July 5th they’re offering 10% off hotels for stays through October 22nd when you book between July 5th and July 22nd. Enter code JULYHOTELS10 at checkout. The code is generally only good at non-chain hotels. Click here to book using the Hotels.com coupon.
– With this printable coupon, you can get 20% off any item (well, not gift cards unfortunately) at Staples through July 7th.
– Book a car service with Groundlink (which many of you may remember from the Jetsetter deal last year), and you’ll get 15% off your ride when you book with the code BLOG15.
– Get $10 off your next $25 purchase at Living Social, good through July 5th. Use the Living Social coupon code FREEDOM when you check out.
– Roundtrip fares from New York to New Orleans are $130 (tax included) on Delta for travel through October.
– The Amex Business Gold Rewards card offers one of the best Membership Rewards bonuses with no annual fee: you’ll get 50,000 points after $5,000 spend in 3 months, with the first year fee waived, plus 3X points on flights. More info here.
– MGM Resorts is offering up to a $200 resort credit when you book a 2-night stay this summer. I just checked the Aria, and you can get rooms for $88/night, effectively making the stay free when you consider the resort credit. Visit MGM Resorts and enter code MRC1RC. Book by July 31.