– The New York Hilton is eliminating room service, claiming that for some reason people no longer want a $42 piece of toast and coffee delivered to their room.
– Aeroflot will offer 12 daily flights between Moscow and Sochi on February 5-7 and February 24-25 for the Olympics.
– In case you were wondering, United Express 4352 from Cincinnati to Newark is the most delayed flight in America.
– What’s the world’s longest flight going to be once Singapore ends its Newark – Singapore nonstop service? Qantas’ Dallas – Sydney flight at 7,454 miles. However, Turkish just announced that in the next 3 years they’ll start flying a 777-300ER from Istanbul to Sydney – an 8,076 mile trek.
– There will be one less way for Oneworld flyers to get to Spain: Iberia is suspending its Boston – Madrid route beginning in October.