– Emirates now allows redemptions on Easyjet. There are no bargains there.
– Star Alliance carrier Blue1 has been absorbed into SAS and is now part of SAS Finland.
– The last widebody flight from New York to Florida disappeared as American Airlines has dropped its 1 767 flight between those two cities (it’ll be replaced by a 757). We’ve come a long way from when Pan Am used to fly 747s down to Florida.
– Was a woman kicked off a Ryanair flight because she was carrying books?
– Alaska launches 3 new flights to Hawaii: Portland-Kauai (4x week); Bellingham-Maui (4x week); and Anchorage-Kona.
– US Airways has re-launched service to Shannon, Ireland, from Philadelphia for the summer season