(I DON’T LIKE TO DELETE POSTS, SO I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS UP HERE EVEN THOUGH THE INFO IS INCORRECT – AND AS A REMINDER THAT SOMETIMES I’M AN IDIOT: THEY’VE CHANGED IT SO YOU NO LONGER GET THE $25 SIGNUP BONUS. THIS IS NO LONGER SUCH A DEAL. THX TO COMMENTER HANS FOR POINTING OUT. I’M GOING TO GO STICK MY BRAIN IN THE GROUND)
The much beloved (sometimes complained about) $14 car service deal is back from Jetsetter and Groundlink. Please note that the $4 LaGuardia deal is not back. But they are offering $39 trips to or from New York City to Newark Airport or JFK Airport. And if you sign up through my link below, you’ll get $25 off, making it $14 (I will get a $25 credit in that case). They’re also offering the same deal in Chicago, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Or, pay $10 ($35-$25) and get $75 worth of car service credit when you use their mobile app.
Here’s what you do:
1) Go to Jetsetter via this link.
2) Enter your email address
3) On the homepage, click on “LOG IN” on the upper right.
4) Create an account.
5) Find the Groundlink sale listed under “Flash Sales” (or click here)
6) Note that on the upper right hand side of the site you have a $25 credit. Apply that when you make your purchase of the voucher.
7) Enjoy cheap airport transfer.